lunes, 14 de mayo de 2007

About me

Hi, my name's Keiron Castellanos but everybody calls me "Crask".
I'm from San Cristobal, I'm 20 years old an i study Graphic Desing at URBE.

I love my girlfriend lory, graffiti art, the hip-hop, my family.

I hate the hit, the vegetables, the violence.

My dream is Graduate from Graphic Desing later is to travel to Europe and Continue studing, make a postgrade about my carrer, and create my company of desing.

About English I think the english is a language very important, because much people on the world used this language, but i need practice more, speciality the speaking.

1 comentario:

Robert Pahor dijo...

Are you talking about San Cristobal in Mexico, if that is soo,I was there in 2006.

Robert from Slovenia

My blog adress:
http://kasan-robert.blogspot.com/